** again, this is just my opinion and on how i find Facebook (maybe I'm just a boring person)
- You shout and let the whole world know what you're doing and when someone knew what you've been doing, you judge them as "chismosa"
- You stalk and get chismis from someone else's wall- now you 're no different from the other chismosa
- You waste time checking the status and photos of your 100 something friends rather than spending it with your family or just resting
- You somehow brag what you've been up to by posting it on your wall thinking and hoping that you're friends would click the Like button. Am i right?
- If you're from a failed relationship, you'll have a hard time moving on since you keep on checking your Ex's page and post bitter status updates- again, hoping that someone will empathize you...
- You're taking 90% of your private life and feeding it to the hungry chismosas.
These are just some of the reasons why I'm not so fond of Facebooking.. but on the other hand, I'm also thankfull because of the following reasons
- It made organizing a party or event much easier- chat or posting on the wall
- It helped reunite old friends
- Helped those computer illiterate literate
- It became a stress reliever for most
- Most importantly, It's became one of the things that people look forward to everyday :)